Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Transfer Crush Tuesday: Ariel Rafalian (04/14/15)


Hey Everyone! meet our Transfer Crush Tuesday! Ariel Rafalian!!

He is an awesome person and very active in the Transfer community! here is more about him:
I freakin love UCLA! As soon as I got here, I saw all the wonderful opportunities to get involved. It was a challenge choosing what organizations I wanted to be a part of, but after much rumination I got involved with Tamid and within the Transfer Advocacy Committee in the IVP office. I’m proud to be a transfer because we all bring a wealth of unique experiences to our campus making it the best university ever!

Ps I got rejected from UCLA out of high school and I was truly heartbroken; however, my frustration fueled my motivation to transfer in one year and join this Bruin nation!

If you wanna know more about what Ariel is involved in, how he got started, and how much he LOVES! UCLA feel free to contact him!

No comments:

Post a Comment