Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Transfer Crush Tuesday: Keytiana Hempstead (04/21/15)



Happy Tuesday!! Today our Transfer Crush is Keytiana Hempstead!!



She's is an awesome transfer and active in our transfer family!! Here is more about her:


"If anyone told me a few years ago that I would be going to UCLA, I would have laughed at them. I applied to the UC's on a whim and at the urge of a professor at my Community College and cried when I got into all of them. My community at home and especially my younger brother who wants to transfer to UCLA's School of Nursing is what keeps me going everyday. I love being able to help the people who felt the way I did when I thought UCLA was unattainable. I am so proud to be a Bruin but more importantly, I am proud to be a Bruin Transfer"


If you want to hear more about Keytiana's involvement here at UCLA feel free to contact her. Way to go Keytiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment